Personally, I don’t think that I will ever be able to wear contacts. The thought of putting a foreign object onto my eyeball kinda creeps me out. Nevertheless, some people do prefer contact lenses over glasses and this post is for them!
Surely by now you’ve heard of 1-800-contacts. Did you know however, that they have a website as well? On 1800contacts.com, you simply choose your brand, enter your prescription and pay! Orders are free over $50 and 1-800-contacts provides a guarantee.
Because the company doesn’t have the same overhead that a traditional retailer has, it is able to provide you with prices that are much, much lower than you’d expect. In addition, by purchasing larger quantities, you may receive a bulk purchase discount. This discount is great if you wear contacts frequently and want to save some money.
A new feature that the company has come up with is their iPhone 1800contacts app. The iPhone app allows you to:
- Scan your contact lens box to upload your prescription — no typing required
- Upload a pic of your paper prescription and we’ll ship your contacts even sooner
- GPS-based search for a local eye doctor
- Import your doc’s information directly from your Address Book
- Scan your credit card with the camera or use PayPal for less tiny-typing
- Reorder super fast from your secure account
Head on over to 1800contacts.com now and see how much ordering online can save you and your family!
Subscribe to my posts
Tagsadvance advanced basic bills budget budgeting economics emergency fund europe fun Giveaway goals goal setting guest post intermediate investing life Links london math meme money pit motivation paycheques personal quebec random random thoughts recap review school spending recap sponsored stop b!tching tricks vacation weekly updates winnipeg
ING Orange Key
$100 000 goal3.61%